BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: KLM from Amsterdam direct to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: KLM from Amsterdam direct to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves on Sunday, May 26, 2002 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have just got my tickets for the direct flight from Amsterdam to Bonaire.(August 17th) The return flight is now scheduled to take an hour longer than the initial times given. This is not a problem for us but might be for others from the UK who have ongoin flights to catch. Anyone know the reason?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Webmaster Mainstreetbonaire.com on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The return flight will be over Aruba or Curacao I gues. Because the airplaine needs te refuel. Bonaire is not ready for that. But later this year they will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm not sure where you get your info, but the word here in Bonaire today was that the first fuel barge with fuel for the new KLM flights arrived and was soon to be unloaded. As of 2pm KLM was still scheduled to fly Quito-Bonaire-Amsterdam-Bonaire-Guayalquil-Quito starting Sunday.

There was to be a final decision by KLM late afternoon to confirm the flights are a go as of June 2nd.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Webmaster Mainstreetbonaire.com on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake, my information comes from KLM here in Holland. I'm trying to book a flight to Bonaire in sept. and they told me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Redford on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 4:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just tried to book a seat for June and September on KLMs website and it sells me seat on the new nonstop flights in both months. Keeping my fingers crossed all goes according to plan. James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi James, yes, we have our flights booked for next month, we return in July and fly non-stop from Bon to Amsterdam. Sarah

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration