BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air Jamaica starts Boston route
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Air Jamaica starts Boston route
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corney Ann Carter on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

On Feb. 15 Air Jamaica will start service from Boston through Montego Bay to Bonaire. We were lucky to get our reservations changed from Philly to Boston and can now make it to Bonaire in one day from NH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Lansdown on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good deal!! I will have to check that out.
We are scheduled through Baltimore next May. Since I read your earlier posting about the flight time change out of Baltimore, I have been expecting to hear from our travel agent but haven't as yet. Looks like we will have to give them a call and see if we can leave out of Boston and get a refund on the Manchester/Baltimore flights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Lansdown on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 12:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Corney,
Our agent checked with Air Jamaica and apparently our May departure time was still OK. They said we still had a legal connection in Montego Bay.

However the agent checked with them about the Boston flight and got us changed to it so we no longer have to overnight in Baltimore. Counting the room cost that we avoid and including the $75 change fee, we still come out saving about $280 on the deal.
Thanks for posting the info before. I owe you!!
Please stop by 14 Poor Richards Drive sometime for coffee with Lee and I. (I think you met her at the pizza shop last summer)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration