BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: 2 days and counting!!!!!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: 2 days and counting!!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric anthony on Thursday, May 9, 2002 - 3:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My wife and I are flying out of Miami direct to bonaire 5-11-02 leave at 2:00 pm arrive @ 4:30pm.
We are flying dutch carribean direct both ways. I have been calling every week and all flights have been on time, Hope ours is too. Let me know now if anyone needs me to bring anything to the island. Will be stayins at the lions dive. Well this will be our 2nd trip in the last year staying for a week. Can't wait to DIVE PARADISE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga on Thursday, May 9, 2002 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eric have a great time! 15 days for me!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration