BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Northwest Airlines non-stop to Bonaire from Atlanta, GA.
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Northwest Airlines non-stop to Bonaire from Atlanta, GA.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Clark on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 2:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was informed from a local dive shop that Northwest Airlines is looking at offering non-stop service to Bonaire from Atlanta. Has anyone heard this rumor. It sure would make the trip easier. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 10:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it was to cayman that nw was exploring.,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mimi greenberg on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 2:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

randy - U.S. Air announced non-stop service between Philadelphia and Bonaire, to begin in December. No specifics are available with regard to price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Clark on Wednesday, May 1, 2002 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks (all) for the feedback. I'm still hoping for a direct route out of Atlanta. Keep me informed on any new direct flights.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration