BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Wanted: cheap flight Denver-Bonaire in December!
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Wanted: cheap flight Denver-Bonaire in December!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marielle Sengers on Friday, July 23, 1999 - 4:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My friend is getting desperate! She wants to fly from Denver, Colorado, to Bonaire at the end of December, but can't find any seat. And the ones that she can find, are way over $ 1000,-. Does anybody have suggestions...? Unfortunately, Air Jamaica seems to be expensive too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Friday, July 23, 1999 - 6:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

call Caradonna at 800-328-2288. It is going to be real tough since end of December is peak and especially the end of the millenium. She may look into a connectoin via caracas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Catlett on Friday, July 23, 1999 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

E-mail me with the dates you are going, we had an extra ticket lined up in case we found some one else to go with us. I'm at Crcdiver@aol.com

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration