BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Continental Fire Sale
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Continental Fire Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Matthew White (BonaireTalker - Post #69) on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 11:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Holy Shmoley! I was searching for some friends of mine for airline tickets to Bonaire. Continental leaving Houston 1/24/2009 and returning from Bonaire 2/8/2008 is a base without taxes less than $400.00. Many points west going through IAH for these dates are lower than I have seen in seven years. Our departure city (Denver) is less than $550. If you want to escape the cold and best of all go to Bonaire; what a deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Zavon (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, looks like a fare sale in Feb, checked a bunch of dates. From Jacksonville its about $640 R/T. Same dates (2/14 down and 2/21 back) were $1,000 on Delta.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ron DeMink (BonaireTalker - Post #68) on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 9:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds cheap! If we wernt already on AAward tickets we would use it!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration