BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Delta airlines
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Delta airlines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 2:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am going to be in Bonaire, from the 15-23 of this month, and I am flying on Delta from Tulsa to Atlanta, and have been told they are charging and additional $80 for SCUBA gear? Anybody expirenced this?

TIA
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lise Dews on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We just flew Delta (not to Bonaire) with our dive gear....they did not charge us for it....but they never opened that bag and not sure they even knew it was dive gear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Oglesby on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 7:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some friends of mine just flew Delta from ATL to SJU and back again...no extra charges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gerry sniffen on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 9:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I fly Delta all the time. No extra charge for scuba unless your packing 100 pounds of lead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

USAir has the same policy for charging for dive gear.... however, we never tell them duh! Have never been charged

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration