BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Is $684 IAH to Bonaire really a good price?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Is $684 IAH to Bonaire really a good price?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irene Lee (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 2:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

CO is currently selling the non-stop flight for next June for $684. This seems to be pretty low. They say they only have 4 tickets left at that price (probably a gimmick since they have 20 seats still available-who knows).

Should I buy at this price? I'm thinking I'm going to because the dates I'm looking at are fixed and I've already reserved my mileage seats on the ANC-IAH leg. Guess I'm just looking for confirmation that this is a good fare :-)

Irene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John "Smack" Anderson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1609) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's less than what I paid last Sept.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John W. (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is a good price - we paid a bit over $100 more than that for our Dec 2008 tickets...and watched as the price dropped about 3 weeks after our purchase. So, there may be further price reductions - but I'd probably book these if i could get away then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Endrizzi (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #766) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Irene, $794.00 is the best deal I have been able to find lately TPA to BON (Tampa, Florida). I would jump on that price. There probably are only 4 seats at that price left. Two days after I booked my flight, price for the same flights jumped to over $1,300.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz .... back to Bon (1/3-1/10) (BonaireTalker - Post #97) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I found a ticket from MKE to BON (via IAH) this past May for $580. I have never seen anything close to that since then, and we just bought our tix for January for a not-so-great $890 each. So....I say buy them for the $684 and YAPTA them. You can always try to get a credit from CAL should the tix go down in price after you buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Irene Lee (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, November 24, 2008 - 2:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, that's what I thought. I've been watching the fares on YAPTA and farecompare and it looks like this is considered a low price.

I will buy them today :-)

Thanks to everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By claude bruce (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Sunday, December 7, 2008 - 8:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's roughly what we paid in May for a January 2009 flight and less by $80 than we paid in July 07 for a February 2008 flight.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration