BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: RT Tickets available JFK-BON 12/27/08-1/3/09
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: RT Tickets available JFK-BON 12/27/08-1/3/09
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier Justin but I had to remove your text. The offering of products, timeshares or services for sale is not allowed in the threads of Bonaire Talk. Any questions may be directed to moderators@bonairetalk.com

(Message edited by modtom on November 15, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beer Dr. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3970) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Justin...very tempting, but to get from Nashville or Knoxville to JFK, it will cost me $500!
I am SOOOO bumbed now, thanks alotwink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tricia B (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Justin,

I am definitely interested. Can I check with a couple people and let you know by the end of today?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3468) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 1:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Funny..some guy just called me trying to sell tickets same dates for 750.00 USD. Do not let Jim McPeak see this thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3469) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Justin, you are the owner of a ticket agency??

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Tricia B,

Sure, let me know. Obviously I can't hold anything until payment, becaase both I and the guys who are backing out are trying to sell them. (I am the group coordinator/groom)

Ann Phelan,

That's probably one of the guys who can't make it (David Rand?). He's on the hook if he/we can't find anyone to use his ticket, so he's making calls too. :-)

Justin

(Message edited by jnfallon on November 12, 2008)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann,

Yes, I own an event ticket company in the states. www.Tickets.org

ps - who's Jim McPeak?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3471) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What events?? No, this man who called is from Westport CT, an older man whose mom is dying.

Jim just paid mega bucks for tickets out of EWR....same dates..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3472) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are we all invited to the reception?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep. That's David. He's one of my guys.

Oh no!! I saw what they were asking. Ridiculous. Maybe he can cancel or use the credit on future flights?

Man, I hate when the airlines rip you off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

--------- Are we all invited to the reception?

Yes!!! Although I'm not yet sure where it will be. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3474) on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Justin, let me plan the darn thing..I need a new event..and as always, free so long as there are cute ushers who need ushering..oh dear..that came out so wrong..

grin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 11:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have found out the the return date can be changed if need be (cannot change the depart date of 12/27). Delta charges $150 change fee plus and difference in fare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 10:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just a heads up - Delta is now charging $2500 for the same trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tricia B (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Would love to go back to Bonaire but airline tickets for us to get to JFK are ridiculous.....that sucks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tricia, did you look at southwest.com? There is a bus that goes from Islip to JFK. Also you can FLY into LGA or EWR and transfer by bus or PATH or cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tricia B (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll take a look - do you know what the times are for your flight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin Fallon (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Friday, November 14, 2008 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

flight info:

DL 553 12/27/08 DEP JFK 1035A ARR 435P
DL 554 1/3/09 DEP BON 505P ARR 905P

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration