BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Continental upgrades waiting list question
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Continental upgrades waiting list question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cory (BonaireTalker - Post #68) on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have been on the waiting list for one leg of our flight (bon-hou)1st class upgrade, for 5 months now, when i got on the list the guy said we were the only ones on the list and when i check available seats, its almost empty.
we go in 4 weeeks, is it a last minute thing to confirm or what?

><((((º>
.><((((º>`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Johnson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #464) on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 2:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It depends on the fare class and your status -- see https://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/onepass/elite/upgrades.aspx?SID=E4281BB38075433B958D2CD166E3A2DA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cory (BonaireTalker - Post #70) on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

it was two full fare economy tickets and i used miles to upgrade, no elite status at all
thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Johnson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #465) on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would ask the rewards desk that question directly. Also, see: https://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/onepass/rewards/upgrade/default.aspx?SID=8675EBEDF5934ED484353F1F4873FB07

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cory (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 7:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks Dave

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration