BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: CHRISTMAS ON SALE
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: CHRISTMAS ON SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3354) on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 8:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks to Ayo Carole who told me the CO and DL Xmas fares dropped by over 50%. Sure enough Dec. 20 BOTH flights is around 550.00 USD. HOLY SMOKE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kobi in Virginia ~ GO HOKIES (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8346) on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 8:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, thanks to you both!!! I'm off to surf as Rob's B day is December 20th...what a nice gift idea :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6952) on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope to see a lot of you on the plane to Bonaire! We booked the Delta non-stop out of JFK /NYC when they announced the introductory air fare for their new route to Bonaire and now CO has drastically dropped their coach air fare for that week down to $597, I believe. Wow.....I'd rather have flown out of Newark/EWR but we will stick with the Delta flight out of JFK as the tickets are non-refundable and it will be a hassle to switch to OO/EWR at that point. No biggie. We arrive on Saturday afternoon this way on Delta, too.

Hope to see some of you on the flight! Carole

PS Annie, it was great talking to you this evening. Have a quiet, safe and restful flight tonite! Hugs to Michael and Sean from me, OK? cb

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration