BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: February flights from Aruba to Bonaire?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: February flights from Aruba to Bonaire?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stanley A. Holz (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have a group of eight, including myself, heading to Harbour Village for a February 4th through 14th vacation. After AA cancelled all our original flights from Boston, I was able to book a direct round trip flight on Jet Blue, but only into Aruba.

As far as I can find out, only DAE seems to have planes big enough to handle a group of eight people. It's already nearly October and none of the inter-island carriers have any schedules posted beyond January. I recently sent an email, but got no response.

Do I have any options here other than to just continue waiting, with no clue as to when the schedules will be posted?

This will be my third time taking groups to Bonaire but, if connections don't improve in the future, this may be my last. It's a pretty poor way to plan a vacation for a group.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 9:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm doing the AUA-BON shuttle for my November trip.
I've posted several times here that there is MONEY TO BE MADE for an airline to step up and offer a number of AUA-BON shuttle flights (bypassing CUR) on a regular basis now that the playing field has changed.
It's rather annoying that the situation is what it is. Must have something to do with investment capital...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Parachute (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Thursday, October 2, 2008 - 12:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just recently flew AUA<->BON nonstop with Tiara.

If you get no reply via email, I would try calling one of their offices.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration