BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: HELP - NEED TO KNOW BY TOMORROW - what is Air Jamiaca, AA And ALM's schedules. .
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: HELP - NEED TO KNOW BY TOMORROW - what is Air Jamiaca, AA And ALM's schedules. .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Vleeming on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 7:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

from Miami to Bonair. I need to know by tomorrow. I'm going to use frequent flyer miles to get to Miami, and I have to book by tomorrow, else it will cost me double. I have to make sure that I arrive and leave on days I can get to and from Bonaire.

In case you're wondering the frequent flyer miles are from sucky Air Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 9:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darryl, try their websites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Mark on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 10:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You cannot get directly from MIA to BON. You have to fly MIA to CUR and then hop over to BON on ALM. The main AA flight from MIA to CUR is AA1879 and leaves at 10:50 a.m. each day. As of a few minutes ago, the flight for Feb 28 still had seats. Go to Google, search americanairlines and you will get their site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamaica goes to Bonaire via San Juan, PR from Miami also, Travelocity shows $306 round trip plus 'applicable charges'. ALM is $242, if it is flying, AA is $296. Check the days and make sure you can make the connections. I figured out that I can stay overnight on PR both directions for less than the cost of trying to make it to/from Bonaire/LAX on the same day. I have lots of fun daydreaming on Travelocity about places to go and how to get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric anthony on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 10:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ALM flies direct from miami to Bonaire on saturday's. They have available seating this saturday to saturday. $282.00 round- trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My bad, I meant Montego Bay. Finding open dates is the hard part on such sort notice. You didn't mention when your trip dates are, so mine was a bst guess.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration