BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DAE or Instel or ???? from Bon to Aruba?? Which one
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: DAE or Instel or ???? from Bon to Aruba?? Which one
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #289) on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

I have to get from Bon to Aruba, mid week in Sept in the evening. Suggestions as to which airline to take. DAE, Instel or another?

I know the horror stories of DAE and was not too pleased with them a few years ago but it was not terrible. I know nothing about Instel and I suspect there is another option I know nothing of.

Obviously if I had a choice I would not have to make a connection in Aruba, so that conversation is not worth having. !!

TIA for the feedback

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Windsurfer (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 11:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lydia, Tiara Air (www.tia-air.com) flies AUA-BON directly. I believe both DAE and Insel make an intermediate stop on Curacao. Have a safe flight..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Al (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not DAE. I would take a boat first.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration