BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: JM makes another sked change?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: JM makes another sked change?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 7:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A client emailed me that JM cancelled the Sun. flight and changed it to Mon. ?? Is this true? If so could someone tell me the sked from BON to CUR on the ferry? Is the ferry cheaper than flying? Who flies to CUR from BON?

MANY thanks..

Annie
Cape Cod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, we flew over to CUR from BON on Divi Divi Air. Tickets cost us around $50/60 pp. And we had to buy another seat for our luggage!!!!:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 10:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If by JM, you mean Air Jamaica... the last Sunday flight is on Feb. 24, then monday flights start Mar. 4.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've seen several references to Divi Divi Air. Do they have a web site? How does one contact them for schedule information. $60 doesn't seem bad. I'd do it rather than wait 5-6 hours for a connection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 5:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They do have a web site: http://www.baibini.com/

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration