BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DAE
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: DAE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart slavin (BonaireTalker - Post #91) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 6:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know if DAE has a website to make reservations and or check their schedule?

Also can anyone recommend a travel agent if I wnat them do get me tickets for DAE?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dr. Director (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #454) on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 8:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DAE's website: http://www.flydae.com/

Not sure about a travel agent. Had been one in Florida who would book them but the best I can recall was the name Larry Friedman (no other contact info). In the past you could fax or e-mail your credit card authorization directly to DAE. I used to split up my info into two faxes or two e-mails to try to protect the info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Al (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Friday, July 18, 2008 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You would be better off finding another way to get there. DAE is the worst.

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/29/358384.html?1206973670

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gregg brewer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #838) on Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

you can contact Larry at larry@h2otours.net

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration