BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Continental to AE gates
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: Continental to AE gates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #338) on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all

Flying Wed on Continental to PR and on AE. 2 hour layover, so not much time. I know I asked this last year, but I have a brain freeze. Where are the other gates in relation to those mini AE gates? I only have a carryon. Do I have to leave the terminal?
Thanx
Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6448) on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't think so it's a U shaped terminal. It might be shorter to cut across but given those crazy taxi drivers much safer to walk around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By monte pace (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 9:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No you do not have to leave the terminal. AE gates are on the lower level, international flights are on the upper level.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #339) on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 - 5:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It was no problem, thanks!

C

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration