BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: How to get from Colorado to Bonaire in December?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: How to get from Colorado to Bonaire in December?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marielle Sengers on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 4:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How do I get from Ft. Collins, Colorado US, to Bonaire around the end of December? Does anyone know about any cheap flights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marielle, I will e mail you the list of Americcan Whole saler and you can see if they can get you a seat. Don't forget Air Jamaica.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter on Wednesday, July 7, 1999 - 7:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marielle,

When I've been to Ft. Collins in the past, the best connection has usually been via Denver (about an hour drive away, as I recall.

From Denver you could fly to an Air Jamaica gateway city (like Chicago), or fly directly to Miami or Atlanta and catch ALM.

Book now, though, since flights for the late December period are almost sold out...

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B.B. on Saturday, July 17, 1999 - 3:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey, fellow coloradan, i'm in westminster and will be going back to bonaire in dec also. we are taking our 3 teenage sons also. we were in bonaire last august and loved it so we are going back. attempted to get the fleight from dia to atlanta then straight to bonaire on antillian air but was all sold out. last year we few united to miami then antillan air to curraco then to bonaire it was good. dont do any charters they are bad, crowded and there are too many seats on those planes. antillian air is good they are dutch clean and roomy. as far as price is concerned 720.00 each person round trip just about anytime.it takes a little longer but all went smooth for us last year. i did the arrangements myself and used united frequent flyer miles of all but 1 ticket last year same again this year. our fleight leaves dia early and gets in about dusk. all united they can make the connections for you. have to do it way in advance those fleights go fast. i have had the freight for our trip since feb 99 can book 11 months in advance. let me know if there is anything else i can help you with. i'll ck again or you can email me at islandc4u@aol.com. plaza is the best higher priced but worth it. can hook you up with andy at tour company to make reservations there the is out of georgia. best price i found tried to deal with plaza directly but it was more. hey maybe will met you there or on the plane.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration