BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Vancouver-Bonaire, How hard is that?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Vancouver-Bonaire, How hard is that?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daren Daniels on Monday, February 4, 2002 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am just curious how I would be able to travel from Vancouver to Bonaire while at the same time avoiding ALM or Miami (or both!) It definately requires staying over someplace. Last time the ticket said Bonaire direct to Miami but it had to stop over at Curacao! Ugh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy on Monday, February 4, 2002 - 11:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Daren
My feeling, since you have to stay over somewhere, would be to get to Chicago.Then, on Wed., Sat.,or Sun Flight#50 on Air Jamaica is a one stop at Montego Bay to Bonaire. I believe it,s the same airplane so you can,t miss your conection.
Good luck Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C Poteet on Tuesday, February 5, 2002 - 10:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Daren,

You might consider going through Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW).

Not sure what your service from Vancouver-DFW is, but once at DFW, there is an AA flight at 11:00am non-stop to San Juan, then American Eagle at about 6:00pm non-stop to Bonaire.

We made the DFW-SJU-BON trip two weeks ago and it was quite convenient.

Chas.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration