BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: AA Cancellations announced, any news on Delta?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: AA Cancellations announced, any news on Delta?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ChrisA (BonaireTalker - Post #52) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

They just announced another round of AA cancellations for wiring inspections for the MD-80's. Anyone know if Delta will be looking at the 88's again? 3 days to go and getting nervous. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mickey McCarthy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #572) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chris
Delta flies a Boeing 757 on that route so there should be no problem.
Mick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ChrisA (BonaireTalker - Post #53) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks. That's the good part. The 88 that I'm scheduled to fly to Atl from Louisville is the bad part. :-( I can drive if I know early enough though. Thanks for your reply!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO - Meet me at the 3Day in Boston (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3435) on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

All I can say Chris is check EARLY - as in Friday night. My daughter and her friend were to be a flight from Boston to Altanta on Saturday the 22nd of March. Delta cancelled that flight Friday night and they ddin't know. So they were re-routed through New York to San Juan with supposed confirmation for a Sunday flight to Bonaire...and when they showed up Tuesday night!!!! If they had known early enough they probably could have gotten a flight Friday evening from Boston to Atlanta. oh well.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration