BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DAE Aruba to BON
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: DAE Aruba to BON
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Oliver (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Saturday, March 8, 2008 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a trip together for August, and we would be flying into Aruba.

When I look on the DAE website, I see flights from Aruba to CUR, and CUR to BON, but I don't see them list any flights from AUA to BON specifically. So I'm not too sure if you have to book two flights each way (and the price is equal to the sum), or if they have some other arrangement. Any insights on this?

Thanks much!

Kind regards,

Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6177) on Saturday, March 8, 2008 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary to get from Aruba to Bonaire you normally go through Curacao unless you fly Tiara air that does have a direct flight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3320) on Saturday, March 8, 2008 - 11:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

tiara-air.com

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration