BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: A Delta Question
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-03-01 to 2008-12-31: A Delta Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6167) on Friday, March 7, 2008 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are flying Boston to Atlanta next Friday night, then on to Bonaire Saturday morning. Now the question is can I check one bag through to Bonaire and off load the other bag in Atlanta (I some how doubt I will need the dive gear in Atlanta)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tad Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #217) on Friday, March 7, 2008 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil,

I've done that once on AA, going through Miami to Grand Cayman. Was no problem. Since Delta has no flights going to Bonaire before you leave Sat morn, I would assume the same. I'd call and ask though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5145) on Friday, March 7, 2008 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought the policy was that you had to be on the same flight as the bags. So this way in case of a problem in the checked bag..they can identify and speak with the person who owns the bag?
You may be able to check it in advance..(Friday evening?)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration