BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: ATL to BON 3/1- 3/8 $473/pp RT
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: ATL to BON 3/1- 3/8 $473/pp RT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Molly Khan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just Booked!!! Thanks to Yapta, this week I saw the price drop from $713 to present price and snatched that up! Bonaire here we come!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1723) on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

very good savings :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yo MO (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3159) on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Interesting - last week that was the price drop for the week of 3/22-3/29. I wonder what the rime turn around is on this... Do they go through a cycle time so in theory I could see the same price drop in 3 more weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angie Ohlson (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Since AJ is leaving Boniare service - alternative is Delta over Atlanta from Chicago - on return looking at booking - they have 2 hours coming back is that enough to get through customs and next flight, comments from anyone that has taken it please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bender (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 9:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stumbled across the $473 Delta fare Friday night, talked it over with friends, and booked it for 12/27/08 - 1/3/09. Nothing like a spontaneous decision to go to Bonaire to get you pumped up! It's been 4 years since our last trip. No we just have to find accomodations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Kordewick (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, March 7, 2008 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!!! I recently booked a flight at $660 on Delta and I thought I was getting a bargain...BTW I checked the 12 - 27 / 1 - 3 flight it's almost booked and seats are going for $1400...I am really excited to get to BON...I'll be there in july...Have dived Turks and Caicos...But I'm told BON is better...

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration