BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Alternative route from Aruba to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: Alternative route from Aruba to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirsten Konefal (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi. We've flown DAE numerous times when it was excel and never had a problem. With all the negative posts about it now we've decided to seek alternative routes, as we are only in bonaire for 3 nights so every moment is precious and we cannot afford to waste time delayed in the airport. we are flying in on a Sat and out on a tuesday so tiara is not an option. Anyway we are going to attempt to do Insel from Aruba to Curacao and Divi from Curacao to Bonaire. Has anyone had any experience with this route? Any advice, thoughts?

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kirsten, just last week I noted that Divi Air now flies Aruba to Bonaire. they are very reliable so it would be worth checking out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirsten Konefal (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi. Thanks for the tip. I had tried that and was told it was only on a charter basis. I just contacted them again and they reconfirmed....

Regards,
Kirsten

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3267) on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.tiara-air.com/

I already posted on these guys on the similar thread http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/29/350167.html?1201814488#POST452191

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration