BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Check in for BON to EWR
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2008-01-01 to 2008-02-29: Check in for BON to EWR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #168) on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know the best time to get to the airport to check in for the Bonaire to Newark Continental flight on Sunday? Can you preprint boarding passes? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim McPeak (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1212) on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 1:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jeff, I assume your flight is the same time as Gary and Colleen's flight. I took them over at 0530, and they were good to go. They had no problems at all. Flight was on time, etc.

It was great diving and meeting you guys. Hope to do it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 9:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Jim. It was good meeting all of you. I wasn't sure what time Continental opened. We'll try the 0530. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue from NJ (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #688) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 12:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you have access to the internet and a printer, you should be able to print Continental boarding passes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2824) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 8:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cont. does not allow check in on line in Bonaire as yet.....we are working on it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue from NJ (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #689) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 9:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks Michael - I thought I printed boarding passes last year for our flight from Curacao. I almost put in my previous post that I didn't think it would help much, as you still have to stand in line to check luggage. (btw, Continental has a great bag drop in Newark for international flights if you have already checked in on-line).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stine (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #170) on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Michael. I had a routine down with AJ, now this old dog has to learn new tricks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Waterhouse (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, January 7, 2008 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sue,
Where is the international bag drop for Continental at Newark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue from NJ (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #694) on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

look for the signs when you enter the terminal. Terminal C now has separate levels for International and Domestic departures.

When I used it in early 2007, it was closer to the Terminal B end than the other end. (sorry, I'm a carry-on only business traveler!).

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration