BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Bonaire Bound
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Bonaire Bound
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danielle Powers on Sunday, January 6, 2002 - 10:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

33 days and counting.......

Lil Maniac in training :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danielle Powers on Sunday, January 6, 2002 - 10:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Tong on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 1:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

may i ask what his flying experience might be? :)
and is he flying the SJU-BON rte. i might reconsider my flight to another carrier:).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like he might be flying for ALM :)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers on Monday, January 7, 2002 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This was taken on ALM flight to Bonaire in June 01. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Reem on Tuesday, January 8, 2002 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If the a/c was airborne, we will hope no officials see the pic. Strict no-no-no-no. :–)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Tuesday, January 8, 2002 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Heck, Glen, I think that was their pilot, not just some kid in the cockpit! Maybe ALM reduced their pilot height requirements? :)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers on Tuesday, January 8, 2002 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and age requirements too.....she was applying for the co-pilot position.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration