BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Curacao to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-10-01 to 2007-12-31: Curacao to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Kmiecik (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trying to get from Curacao to Bonaire arriving in Curacao at 1pm. I have heard that Divi Divi flies a regular schedule, but have been unable to find there website. Also tried Travelocity & Expedia with no luck. Any suggestions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Hagood (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tim I reserved my flight via e-mail at Divi Divi Air NV [flydivi@interneeds.net]They replied within 24 hrs. Cost is $50 each way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bev Delarue (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #269) on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 8:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is a 4pm DEA flight also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nancy (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there still an inter-island ferry? I haven't been able to find any information about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Frank (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 8:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The ferry is defunct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #543) on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 8:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

don't be afraid to contact the airline direct on their website..they will answer all questions and make reservations..very small company but big service...loved flying up front( you have to be first to ask to sit with the pilot) and the quick hop over to Bonaire is fun ! good luck

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration