BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: KLM Seats
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-10-01 to 2007-12-31: KLM Seats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2926) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

In reverse but still, I need info please:

My teen flies from Bonaire to Amsterdam. She called yesterday to get her seats and was not able. The agent on the phone said he could not do seats for some reason. Anyone have insight? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter (BonaireTalker - Post #29) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Probably just a date-specific issue. If you look at KLM's online booking system, there are seats most days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian back in Blighty (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3301) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann are you to check in or book a ticket?

If checking in then that is from 30 hours before the flight, some of the South America flights don't let you select seats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2929) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello

She is trying to reserve seats. She has a ticket. She cannot check in til the day before online. This is for Dec.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6273) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 8:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Usually you just can't print out your boarding passes until 24 hours prior to departure. Have not heard of not being able to reserve a seat however. cb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5685) on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I don't know the answer but I DO know where Miss Maggs is going ! lol !

Hope she has a ton of fun, and mom, try not to worry so much. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian back in Blighty (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3302) on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 2:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann best option is to phone KLM as you are limited to what you can do online.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 4:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Confused by your original post! You can't normally get seats allocated until the check-in process.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian back in Blighty (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3305) on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 9:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We always phone KLM's call centre and they can prebook our seats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2933) on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Brian,

Maggie did call. She had no luck. Brian, can you email me?? Maybe you can call for us?? I cannot find a phone for Bonaire and Maggie called Northwest/KLM and they said they could NOT.

She is flying alone so I want her to have a nice aisle seat up front. Thanks. Email me please at ann@bonairecaribbean.com. Danki

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration