BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Entry Requirements, extended stay
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2002-01-01 to 2002-10-27: Entry Requirements, extended stay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J.C. Hoover on Wednesday, January 2, 2002 - 7:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

According to the Netherlands Antilles - Consular Information Sheet (November 26, 2001)"Visitors may enter for two weeks, extendable for 90 days by the Head Office of Immigration."
Is contacting this Office for a one month stay really necessary?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 4:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Technically yes. But practically, probably not. Put another way, I don't know of anyone who has ever done it for anything less than a three month stay when arriving here by plane (different story for cruisers) :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alan markus on Thursday, January 3, 2002 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will be staying about 8 weeks, and I checked with Bonaire Immigration at the airport last November.. they said as long as you do not try to work on Bonaire, you are welcome to stay for as long as we wished. (I did ask about three months so I assume that is what she meant).

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration