BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DELTA FLIGHTS
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: DELTA FLIGHTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By darlene clark (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was a little concerned when I checked the Delta flights. They all have a sort of disclaimer stating pending government approval. Do they have all their approvals yet or is this just a loophole in case the deal falls through? Just a little concerned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryle Yarab (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 7:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, all the flights booked have this disclaimer.

I spoke with someone from Delta and he said in his 20 years of service he has only seen one flight not get approved. No need to worry.

And should it occur I'm sure you'd get you money back or Delta would have a huge class action lawsuit... more than likely started on this board.

I hope you already got your tickets cause Delta has pretty much doubled the rate for the flights. Don't ya just love airlines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1263) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 11:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was talking to a Delta agent who said they had had a huge response to this flight, that he thought it was really going to take off (yes, I said that).
I think they had some introductory cheap flights that may have expired? Thanks, Kobi, for getting my behind in gear with that info before it was too late!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woodward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 11:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We got some freq flyer Delta tickets and a few minutes later I saw that AirJam bailed. Sure glad we got'em NOW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christine Albro (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Tuesday, October 2, 2007 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Better hurry. Yes, most of the discount tickets are gone. Bigger worry is that many of the flights are filling up quickly. I just booked for April and the return flight (4/26/08) has very few seats left. With AJ canceling, these flights will be full. Gee, is it my overwhelming cynicism, or did Delta know about AJ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4975) on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not very excited...from our area Delta does go to Atlanta and then Bonaire. But return flight is an overnight flight.
1st available one is not until June for another option.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration