BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Holy Glad I booked early, Batman!
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Holy Glad I booked early, Batman!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy MacBride (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was checking my AJ flight today ( July 26-Aug 9) from Atl as my friends were considering joining us.

The flight from Mo Bay to Bonaire is ALREADY sold out!

I checked AJs sight, then several other travel sites and finally called AJs 800 #. Sure enough, the Bonaire leg is full.

I guess I'm not the only crazy person who books really early!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairecaribbean.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2891) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Air Jamaica cancels service to Bonaire March 8. Bad news I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4959) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie. Is this a cancellation of certain flights or are they never ever going to fly to Bonaire (OH SAY IT ISNT SO!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy MacBride (BonaireTalker - Post #23) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm calling AJ and getting no answer. I actually called them and spoke to a rep today and was told the flight was sold out, not that it had been cancelled...Now, I guess I get to try to get my money back and find another flight...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woodward (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #119) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I saw the announcement in an email from Bonaire Insider a little earlier this evening.

www.bonaireinsider.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy MacBride (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't believe it! It's not like AJ didn't know they wouldn't be flying me when they sold the ticket..Now, my airline ticket money is tied up while I fight to get it back..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kiwi AKA Steve (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #352) on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tammy,
What a bummer. As a fellow early booker I hope you get this resolved easily and soon. Best of luck on the new arrangements.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jan Klos - ( Hamlet Bonaire #10) (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #529) on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tammy, I would call your CC and let them know what just happened. If you can't get it resolved, they will usually take over. Good luck with finding another airline. There are still many to choose from. All the early stress will be well worth it once you can relax on island, and get into the clear blue waters.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration