BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Tiara Air
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Tiara Air
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosie (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Has anyone used them yet? I am having a terrible time getting flights on 11 November. DAE is TERRIBLE about answering e-mails. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henk Schrijver (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #186) on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 3:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm curious also. We are looking for a round trip Bonaire - Aruba in januari. Anybody?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosie (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I contacted Tiara Air yesterday for a flight that works for us. Within two hours, I had an e-mail back. If only DAE worked that way. Divi Divi also answered promptly. Until I e-mailed Tiara, I was going to have to leave Bonaire a day early and overnight in Aruba. I've never been to Aruba, but I certainly don't want to do just an overnight there. I hope someone answers that has some experience on Tiara.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barton B (BonaireTalker - Post #57) on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I used Tiara Air last weekend to fly to Aruba - with no real problems (didn't check any luggage, just had a carry on). They left on time from Bonaire but were about 30 minutes late leaving Aruba.

I did booking, etc on their website with no issues and had fast email confirmation response.

I hope they are able to keep flying. The flight from Bon to Aruba had only 10 passengers and the flight back had 4. I didn't count seats but the plane holds at least 30 or more.

- Barton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosie (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Saturday, September 1, 2007 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I finally gave up with DAE and Tiara, and called Caradonna Dive Adventures. Within five minutes I had a flight. I had a Delta ticket I had to use and thus the Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire route. We are staying a week in Curacao before going to Bonaire, but we are just passing thru Aruba. I like the CO Houston-Bonaire route better. Thanks everyone.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration