BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: DAE how to contact?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: DAE how to contact?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Reilly (BonaireTalker - Post #66) on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Our travel agent has been trying to contact DAE to make reservations for us for the past week. No reply to emails and the phone number just rings and rings.

Does anyone have a more recent phone number. Is this kind of service normal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian - Trip in sight - next month!!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3104) on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The email I used was reservations@flydae.com

Call Center Agent
Tel: +599 717 0808
Fax: +599 717 0880

good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DickD (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 9:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The above referenced email address has worked well for me - sometimes though they are a bit slow to respond - give them a few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian - Trip in sight - next month!!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3117) on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 2:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I read some where that the call centre (hah) was going to be relocated in Curacao rather than Bonaire. Anyone know if this has happened yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruth van Tilburg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #752) on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The phone often goes unanswered if you're calling around a flight arrival/departure time, since the DAE employees wear many hats. Check their timetable first (www.flydae.com), noting both arrivals & departures to/fm Bonaire (departures = BON-CUR & arrivals = CUR-BON). That being said, I've had most of my luck with the e-mail address, which can take a few days.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration