BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Spirit Air now goes to Aruba
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Spirit Air now goes to Aruba
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy H (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8914) on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's a special from FL for $9 each way to introduce their new destination. I hope soon they'll fly to Bonaire. The do go everywhere else, including Jamaica and PR. They are becoming THE airline to the Caribbean, so if I was looking to book a trip, I'd sign up with them to receive their specials.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Hartnett (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Thursday, August 9, 2007 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't hold your breath on spirit going to Bonaire. American will eventually start from MIA once they get new planes in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marcus L. Barnes (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #928) on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 9:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How do you know that - American Miami to Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Schamp (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, that'd be GREAT, an actual JET, RT MIA-BON once a day!
They could even do a late morning departure from MIA so those of us in the Northeast can connect nicely, similar to their Curacao routing!

OK, enough daydreaming...back to work :-(

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration