BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Divi Divi - email down, phone number changed and no answer
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Divi Divi - email down, phone number changed and no answer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #392) on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

original post made by Nerka on July 19,2007

Hi,

After making a reservation with divi about 3 weeks ago for a flight next week, I emailed to reconfirm:

Two emails to flydivi@interneeds.net bounced (this address worked to make my reservation)

The primary number listed @ http://www.baibini.com/ relayed a "number has been changed message"

The new number was stated as "839 1515"

Two tries calling +599-9-339 1515 gets ringing and ringing with no pickup. I haven't yet tried the after hours number of 563 1913.

Any advice or info on Divi's new situation, emails, or phone numbers would be appreciated.

Thx

(Message edited by nerka on July 19, 2007)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nerka (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

update:

the new number is indeed +599-9-839 1515

(that 3 above is a typo)

i've been told that the email address should still work, but haven't tested it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By nerka (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

the email address is working now

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration