BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Divi Reservations?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Divi Reservations?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Frank (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #621) on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 8:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi - I sent an email to Divi on Monday at flydivi@interneeds.net for flights in Jan, but have received no reply. Do I have the wrong email address? Thanks, Janet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2626) on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 8:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Try www.baibini.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Muth (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks to me like the right address; I just emailed them a week or two ago. If you go to the website, it will probably direct you to that address, but you could try.

They were fairly prompt and polite with me. Do you have a spamblocker? Perhaps the reply got caught in it. Otherwise, just send a followup and see what they have to say.

I'm sure they'll get back with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Frank (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #622) on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 2:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Michael and Carol. We did hear back. Not yet taking reservations for 2008 though.

-David

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration