BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Feb flights filling up......
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Feb flights filling up......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john mitchell (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, June 10, 2007 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Continental agents tell me that the return flights from Bonaire to Houston are already almost filled...SPRING BREAK in US is given as the major reason....Hence, the question: Is Marcha slower month for tourists in Bonaire??
Feb. or March doesn't matter to me...
Anyone know anything about this...
Thanks.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Westfall (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

March is a busier month than February in my experience. The airline seats are almost none existent for those months at this time through everyone except the tour people. They buy up blocks of the seats very early. You can still get tickets, but you will have to go through a travel person. They won’t cost anymore in my experience, but you will have to book your lodging through them in order to get the ticket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DIVER DEBBI (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #512) on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just got our FF miles on AA outta Hartford, Ct to PR and then onto Bonaire...30,000 miles ..did it on line..no fee...looked like the rest of the plane seats were available March 11th,,but I know they do fill up fast with the ff mile

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sparty (BonaireTalker - Post #50) on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 10:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just checked our flights Feb 20 returning March 26. Lots of seats available on AA from Chicago to Bonaire.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration