BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: AJ Price
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: AJ Price
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Blanchard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #255) on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last week we made our arrangements to fly AJ from ATL to BON in January, 2008. The price was $404 PP plus taxes and fees for a total of $906 for the two of us. I felt this was a very good price and it was $200 less than this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #916) on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

George,
Darn good price! We just came back from Bonaire and used AJ and had great service! We are returning to the Island in Oct/07 with AJ from Chicago and I got our tickets for $490.94 each. Alot of people are afraid of AJ but I will deal with them till they go out of business and I don't see that happening... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill and Donna Goodwin (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #299) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ayorkiemom in Virginia (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #412) on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ditto from here too. Have flown AJ the last 7 years; multiple times a year. Going a great job by us so we'll do it again in less than 44 days :-)

Kobi

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration