BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air Jamaica (Boston to Montego Bay)
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Air Jamaica (Boston to Montego Bay)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth Comeau on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just found out that Air Jamaica canceled our Wednesday Flight from Boston to Montego Bay (FEB 20th). Which of course is a big problem for us since Air Jamaica flies to Bonaire on Wednesdays. But on a postive note Air Jamaica contacted us and agreed to fly us to Atlanta on Tuesday night, put us up in a Hotel and fly us to Montego Bay on Wednesday morning to make our connecting flight to Bonaire. The customer service agent was very accomodating. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Senie on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 7:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

AJ seems to fly BOS->MBJ every day except Wednesdays a lot of the time. They seem to add and remove the wednesday flight at various intervals, though it seems from the casual observer to be at random. Sure makes it difficult to plan sometimes.

We never have managed to use the AJ flights, for one reason or another. Every trip we plan, I do check them for possible use, but so far they've just never matched up with our needs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i have the same arrangement in march... leave boston on tues...stay mbj.. go to bonaire on wed. I called to check on leaving earlier (sat/sun) and was told I could leave bos on monday (mar 4) and go to bonaire on tue... I know that AJ doesn't have a tuesday flight to bonaire... at least I don't think they do... so I told the guy never mind....leave it the way it was...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well... seems that AJ rep did know what he was talking about... atleast as far as a monday filght is concerned. Seems that they have a new schedule starting for Bos to Bon. Last sunday flight is Feb. 24. Then they are starting monday flights on Mar. 4, 2002.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration