BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Continental fare sale
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives - 2007-01-01 to 2007-09-30: Continental fare sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whooo hoooo! I just booked our flights back to Bonaire for Feb 2008. I checked last night and it was $924. This morning it was $638 out of Detroit Friday night to Houston for the Red-eye and back same route. We're so excited now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise K (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1460) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 4:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

happy for you :-) !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5214) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Way to go, Marge! :-) Maybe we will see each other next February.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #329) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, we arrive Feb 9. Did you get your airfare yet? We'll be there til Feb 23

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue from NJ (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #565) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 7:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

President's Week 2008 has just listed at $956 for the Newark roundtrip...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5216) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marge, not yet, got August and Nov. covered so far, wanting to book Continental too, just holding out a bit, hoping for a second flight weekly maybe..that would be great, but we will be arriving the same day as you! I think returning March 2nd if all goes according to plan. Will look forward to seeing you guys again! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #330) on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll see you at Bobbiejans Saturday night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Dancheck (BonaireTalker - Post #67) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 12:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband I flew out of Newark on the red eye a few weeks ago. We can't wait and are going back in June thanks to RT airfare of $400!

I was at the Beneath the Sea Dive show today and mentioned to the woman at the Continental booth about the interest in a 2nd flight during the week. She said that a lot of people have been inquiring about a 2nd flight, so hopefully it will happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ...boom aka Guida (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2997) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You guys are killin' me.... $400 rt??!!!
sheesh.
I got it down to $861 rt from LAX/IAH/BON

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick T. aka Guido (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1697) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Would you like some cheese.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sue from NJ (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #568) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 4:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

every place to live has it's advantages & disadvantages...last weekend I would have gladly traded the 4" of sleet in my driveway to pay extra $$ on airfare to Bonaire, & don't even talk to me about property taxes. You just pick your pain...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marge karalis (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #333) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

airfare sale is ON again at Continental.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ...boom aka Guida (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2999) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

points well taken :-)
Patrick ~ bring it on baby!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick T. aka Guido (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1698) on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 8:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By claude bruce (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Monday, April 2, 2007 - 8:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I guess I just happened to check in on the right night. Just bought 2 round trips on Continental from Houston for February 1, 2008. Roughly half the price of what I paid in October '06 for January 2007 departures. I feel fortunate to have gotten this deal locked in for next year. Seems like a long time till then but I've noticed as I get older the months fly by faster. Does that mean our (Bonaire) vacations should get longer...just to break even??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danidolly (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Tuesday, April 3, 2007 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"I've noticed as I get older the months fly by faster. Does that mean our (Bonaire) vacations should get longer...just to break even??"

LOL - that's just what i discussed with my hubby & now get a few extra days on island :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration