BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: ALM & United Airlines
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: ALM & United Airlines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth Comeau on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My husband and I are traveling to Bonaire in FEB on Air Jamaica but my parents booked their tickets with United/ALM. After several conversations with United my parents were told the following; United is currently negotiating with American Airlines to book an entire plane from San Juan to Bonaire to accomodate United passengers who booked their tickets with an ALM connection. The negotiations should be completed within two weeks and passengers will not be charge any additional fees. My parents are traveling on FEB 16 and returning MAR 6. They have their fingers crossed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We too had United Airlines reservations for our CUR to Miami trip. We have since been in touch with United and they have put us on an AA flight instead to Miami with no extra charges. Now we're just working on the BON to CUR bit.. S:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lynn Turner on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We were scheduled to fly United from Indianapolis to Bonaire on Nov 24th. We were contacted by our travel agent yesterday who said that United is no longer flying to Bonaire. She negotiated with United in our behalf and we are now flying United to San Juan and then American to Bonaire. On the return trip, December 8, we are flying American to Aruba and United to Indy via Chicago. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this goes smoothly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter - NetTech on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bully (i.e. good) for United!

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 2:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beth,
I,m trying to collect 'on-Island' dates of B-talker's for Feb/Mar so we can possibly plan a get-together or two; can you please post your 'on-island' dates to add to my list? I'll E-mail the list as time gets closer. Jean & I to be there 24 Feb - 9 Mar, @ Sand$.
Chet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beth Comeau on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chet,

My husband and I have been going to Bonaire for two weeks in Feb for the past eight years and this will be my parents 13th trip. We always stay at Buddy Dive. This year my parents will be there from FEB 16th -MAR 16th. We are traveling with friends this time so we are spending a week in Bonaire and the second week in Aruba. We will be in Bonaire from FEB 20-FEB 27. We would love to joy in on your gathering. Please keep us posted. Let the count down begin!!!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration