BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Air Jamaica at Xmas
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: Air Jamaica at Xmas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We originally booked Air Jamaica for Dec. 23-30 as there were no seats the 22nd. Well today for the heck of it I called to see if there were any cancellations and sure enough we got seats for the 22nd with a 50.00 pp change fee!

Cool eh?

Annie
Cape Cod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sarah on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 7:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, we'll miss you by just a few days.. hope you have a great Xmas on BON.. S:)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 5:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie,

Just scanning messages and have a great though! Please take pics of our place when you decorate it for Christmas...would love to see it decorated with Christmas Lights!

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 5:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will do Liz..we are already getting things ready to bring..Santa Hats to windsurf in, lights and all sorts of goodies..Mary, my windsurf bud is really into this as is Maggie, my 9 year old..

Thanks for having us Liz..

Any ideas what places are open for XMas dinner??

Annie
Cape Cod

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration