BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: American on 9/7
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: American on 9/7
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlin Boyll on Thursday, September 6, 2001 - 11:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If anyone happens to read this post and is on American flight to Bonaire 9/7 say Hi. We are in the back with the 1yr. old.
Happy voyage :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again!" Anyone remember that song By Peter, Paul and Mary? Oops! I'm giving away my age!
I'll be on American on the 8th and staying at the Divi. If anyone else is coming then, please look me up.I am not sure if I am going to get to the cams because I sail on the Woodwind instead of renting a vehicle, but if I do, I will have a sign saying, "HI TOM AND KATIE, MISS YOU". See you all in a week and I will be sure to post a trip report as soon as I can!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Friday, September 7, 2001 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a great trip, Darlene! Yup, remember the song well. Brings a tear to my eye whenever I hear it as I was carrying on a "long distance" romance back then flying back and forth from the Right Coast to the Left Coast....Say hi to everyone for us and have a ball! Carole

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration