BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Calling Bonair Express
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-08-10 to 2005-12-13: Calling Bonair Express
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Natalya Calhoun (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,
I finally found their number but they do not give their country code. Anybody knows how to call them?

BonairExpress/Dutch Antilles Express NV
Plasa Medardo SV Thielman Off 121
P.O. Box 163
Kralendijk, Bonaire N.A.
Phone: +599 717 3471
Fax: +599 717 3472

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6858) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Natalya, the search engine at the bottom of this page came up with a lot of hits when I put in "county code" with the quotes...

Here is what I found..
From the states, you have to dial 011 599 and the local number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Natalya Calhoun (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks I will try it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Natalya Calhoun (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 1:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, those people are expensive. It's $230 pp r/t. Is that normal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4320) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes it is. We paid about the same earlier this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beauregard Bales (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

$230.00 is better than swimming!

Pay it, Bonaire is worth it! Plus, if you wait too long.... there might not be seats available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Natalya Calhoun (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 10:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks so much everybody. I got the tickets from AUA to Bonaire. They were $203 r/t plus $6+21 airport taxes. It was a goo deal.
See you on Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #496) on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

FYI, anybody 60 or older can get a small (I think 5%) senior discount on BonairExpress tickets.
Also, you do not have to pay departure tax in Aruba if you stay on Aruba less than 24 hours. This means you pay no departure tax going from Aruba to Bonaire and only the small Aruba departure tax going from Bonaire to the US via Aruba. If anybody tries to charge you on Aruba, show them your passport stamp or your boarding pass from your previous flight.
Enjoy Bonaire!!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration