BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: FYI: American Airlines web fares to Bonaire
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 1999-06-02 to 2001-12-31: FYI: American Airlines web fares to Bonaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frances Mabus on Wednesday, August 22, 2001 - 11:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

American Airlines website (www.aa.com) is offering web-only airfares. I was able to find tickets for $303 from PHL (Philadelphia) or EWR (Newark)or BWI (Batimore/Washington) to BON. They have to be purchased immediately (you can not put these on hold) and the travel dates may not suit everyone--leave Tues. come back the next Wed. These were the only combinations of days I tried...perhaps it would be available for others????? I don't know, but it might be worth a shot. Those were the only cities I checked on since I live in NE PA. There is also a 1000 mile bonus for buying online. And you must be AAdvantage member to purchase (apply online). The last date for purchase was I think Aug 27 and travel had to be completed by Dec 13. Also as with most cheap tickets, nonrefundable (you can check the fare details for specifics).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Liz Ginocchio on Thursday, August 23, 2001 - 12:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow Frances what a great deal! Also, watch Air Jamaica's website. I logged on and looked around, the beginning of this month. They offered 40% off tickets! If you called the 800 number and mentioned the sale you could get the tickets 40% off or more..anyway we got our tickets out of EWR for $264.00 per person leaving Nov 25 - returning Dec 2, unfortunately it's over now, but they do offer great deals on line that you have to call the 800 number for. I would always book on line through expedia or cheap tickets and didn't get the discount...only available directly through AJ....This is allowing us to make our third trip this year!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kate Hickson on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Frances- I too got in on that great AA deal, but I happened to get it through Travelocity.com. I got Boston-Bonaire for $313 rt. Unheard of!! I'm psyched! Will be there Dec 4-12 for a quick trip, then back for month of March. Can't wait!
Kate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lynn Turner on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I got in on the AA one day sale this past Thursday and got a fare of $350 from Indy to Bonaire. We have to leave on Tues and return the following Wed but we can hardly get there for under $600 usually. I have a fare watcher with Travelocity and that is how I was alerted to the AA one day sale. I will keep my eye on the AJ site too so maybe we can make it down more than once a year.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration