BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Cost of Aruba to Bonaire BE flights?
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-08-10 to 2005-12-13: Cost of Aruba to Bonaire BE flights?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cecily stern (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Having trouble accessing the BE website. What is the round trip cost from Aruba to Bonaire? We're finding that flights from Boston to Aruba are far less than flying through to Bonaire and are trying to find out what the last lap would be if we fly to Aruba instead of going American Air through San Juan.

Thanks for your help,
Cecily

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes {Moderator} (Moderator - Post #52) on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecily I removed the other posting as you have created a new thread with a good title . you should hear from a few people shortly..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lydia S. Segal (BonaireTalker - Post #85) on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 11:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi

Paid around 240 or so with taxes in August round trip aruba to bon and back. Used FFM to get to Aruba.
Hope that helps. Just watch your luggage in Cur that it does not get off loaded. Both coming and going, all well went very smoothly. Lydia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cecily stern (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 2:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Lydia. That helps me figure this out.

Cecily

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4247) on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecily, we paid $190 recently for Aruba to Bonaire round trip through Caradonna Travel.

ps. Nice name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2445) on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 9:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cecily, Welcome to Bonaire Talk.

My dive buddy and I paid approximately $200.00 each through our hospitality provider. She even went to the airport paid for the tickets and forwarded the confirmation number for us. All we have to do is walk up to the kiosk out side of the airport, pick up our paper tickets and check in our luggage.

Make sure that you mark the customs form "In Transit", so you are not charged more in taxes than you should pay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cecily stern (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks everyone. That gives me a range of prices. Will have to check to see if we can equal Cecil or Tom's deal.

Cecily (Yes, Cecil. Unusual name, isn't it?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2450) on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecily, I am pretty sure that you can still get the same deal, my buddy John and I did, if you stay at the same place we are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #392) on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fyi, BE offers a senior fare for those 60 and older which is somewhat lower (I think 5%) than their regular fare.
Tish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3220) on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trish, what if there are two of you in your 30's? I wonder if that counts... hmmm. LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tish (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #395) on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 4:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, Kelly! How've you been?
Since BE keeps changing its name, schedule, rules, you should try persuading them that counts. Maybe if you talk fast enough and show them your calculations. Let us know how the attempt works. :-)
Tish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Hoyer (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 12:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can someone tell me the baggage weight issue on BE? I understand we need to inform them ahead of time that we are divers and by doing so will be allocated additional weight. Is this true? How much weight can we take? The dive gear is heavy.
Thanks.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration