BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: No Airline is Perfect
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: No Airline is Perfect
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1874) on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 10:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did Meet and Greet for a client tonight. She and many other passengers did not get their luggage. This was AA. Every airline has it's share of woes...it's part of the joys of travel.

P.S. A fair share of the guests had DAN insurance. Not too sure what that is but they seemed happy to have it?? My client did not have Travel Guard despite the fact it was offered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy & Dave Bartlett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #315) on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 2:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DAN is Divers Alert Network and they have insurance that covers diving accidents, illness and etc. DAN also covers hyperbaric chamber rides if needed, will fly you to the nearest one if not available locally. They also have a web site where you can ask questions about different illnesses and how they will impact your diving. DAN has several doctors on staff that answer your questions. We have had DAN insurance for several years, have never used it but we feel better just having it in case something does go wrong.
Andy & Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Gould (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #176) on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Andy if you look at the DAN website they offer Trip insurance aswell... Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1045) on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DAN also has trip insurance now http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1046) on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sorry Ron, did not mean to duplicate your info .. I had the thread open a long time before posting and did not see your post in the meanwhile :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy & Dave Bartlett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #316) on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info. I guess I missed where DAN has trip insurance. Andy

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration