BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Laser Airlines
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: Laser Airlines
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1848) on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Around 7 am today, Laser Airlines flew to Bonaire. Any clue who they are and where they are from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6245) on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie I googled them and it looks like they are a Venezuela airline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Ginocchio's @ Golden Reef Inn (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #762) on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, they are Venezuelan, but I didn't see any destination on their website for flights into Bonaire, Maybe something new? Maybe transhaven hired a plane from them?

Liz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brigitte Kley - Coco Palm Garden (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #306) on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 6:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just a guess -- school vacation started and it could have been a charter flight to bring Venezualeans living on Bonaire home .... I know that today is a charter flight with Sol de America to transport a lot of people from the Dominican Republic home for the vacation, it will bring them back in 4 weeks.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration