BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Bonaire to Curacao - Flights
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: Bonaire to Curacao - Flights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By K And (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What are the options for flts from bon to cur? Any recent experiences/advice? Pls advise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4041) on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 6:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi K, I use Divi Dive for transport between Bon and Cur. I like the way they have their scheduals working and their customer service.

(Message edited by martin_w on June 19, 2005)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1480) on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin, You having diving on the brain. I think you had a little slip!! "Divi Dive" You might need to go to diver's anonymous! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4043) on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darlene, it must have been an error between user and keyboard... Blame it on the heat. It's 30+ deg. C here... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise Rozario (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I did a round trip Bonaire-Curacao & return in April. Slick as a whistle. The planes are small (9psgr) & I rode co-pilot both ways. It's very relaxed in terms of all the usual announcements, checks, etc. I think it must be more like what flying was like back in the DC3 days my dad used to talk about.
DiviDivi was great!
Louise

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration