BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting to Bonaire: Its 3:45am, the 8:25am BWI to MBJ showing as delayed 2 hours
Bonaire Talk: Getting to Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999-2005: Archives - 2005-06-01 to 2005-08-10: Its 3:45am, the 8:25am BWI to MBJ showing as delayed 2 hours
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlea B (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 3:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So here's to making our connection in MBJ. Not sure how this is going to play out. No matter, gonna have fun anyways. Wish us luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5000) on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 12:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck, Carlea! Our AJ return from Bonaire to Newark was also delayed two hours.

I hope all works out well for you. YOu might end up in Montego Bay tonite at the "new" Holiday Inn....hope you get to Bonaire, today, tho.

We will await your next post....Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #200) on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Carole on post 5000!!!! Can we post this on the County bulletin board?

Carl and Patty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5002) on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Why thank you, Carl and Patty!! Took me since May 1999 to get to 5000...LOL! Sure, you can post it if you'd like to. Niki thought I would hit the big one before we left for Bonaire a few weeks ago but I knew I couldn't do it...too much packing and work to get done prior to the departure.

Now we are home (sigh) and the big event has taken place! I have to catch up to the Divas, tho! LOL. Thanks, again...Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5003) on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carl, did the issue of BT make it to you via County Interoffice mail? Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Pflanzer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #201) on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes many thanks - although I subscribe online, I haven't gotten to read it in weeks, so thanks again. Looking forward to seeing you at the BT BBQ!! :-) Hope you had a great trip...

C

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole B. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5010) on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 11:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Carl. Glad you received the issue of Bonaire Reporter. Joe and I won't be able to make it to the NJ BBQ this year...we already had plans made for that date and cannot change them. You will be in charge of representing Northern NJ and the County of Morris (LOL)!! I know you guys will have a great time! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Hamilton (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carlea--did you make your connection in Montego Bay? I've been watching the Saturday flights out of BWI, since we have tickets for 7/2. It looks like you missed the connection according to the info on the Delta website. Let me know!

Thanks! Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Marchant (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
This is the first time I have posted, so please excuse any glitches. In reading about all the plane difficulties, I thought I would be brave and ask for information. Cathy, we are a group of 5, including 2 children, also traveling to Bonaire from BWI on 7/2. We are coming in from Colorado the night before. We have paper tickets, but no seat assignments and upon calling Air Jamaica, they will not give out seat assignments at this time. Should we be worried? Coming back, we have been rescheduled with Dutch express and then with American Airlines thru Curacao, MIA, then BWI.
Thank you for any advice or words of wisdom.
Julia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cathy Hamilton (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 - 10:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Julia--I really don't know what to tell you. I am keeping my fingers crossed that AJ flies ON TIME on 7/2. If they delay the flight, then we will miss the connection in Montego Bay. From the history of the flights, this has happened very frequently in the last few months.

My best suggestion is to call AJ the day prior to travel to verify the flight time. I don't know why they won't give you a seat assignment. I do know that last time I checked this flight was full.
Perhaps we'll meet in BWI. I will be traveling with my husband and two boys.

Lets hope all goes smoothly!
Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlea B (BonaireTalker - Post #82) on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cathy - see my post in the Trust Air Jamaica and Bonaire Pros thread.

Carlea

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration